Budget & Finance
- Preparation and ongoing revising of event budget
- Administer accounts receivable (from sponsors and exhibitors, participants, etc) and payable (to vendors, faculty, etc)
- Collection of Registration Fees and day‐to‐day processing of financial transactions
- Maintain record keeping relating to honorarium processing, expense reimbursement and appropriate tax documentation
- Prepare and maintain income and expenditure statements
- Ensure the Organising Chairperson retains financial control over authorised funds from initial budget or subsequent revision. All expenditure is approved and authorised by Organising Chairperson.
- Submit a complete set of accounts to the Organising Committee after the completion of the event